Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Update!

Hi everyone!

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted.  Unfortunately, we had a bit of a scary weekend:  another big bleed that prompted a 2-day hospital stay.  This whole placenta previa business is terrifying and crappy.  Now that I'm officially home (from both the hospital and from work), and restricted in terms of what I am able to physically do during the day, I'm hoping to post a bit more regularly.  We'll see how that goes. . . the best intentions and all :)

Next up will be a review of my first Tester Korea haul! I might just call it my mask addiction haul since that's pretty much what I bought.  Oh well, my husband has started doing sheet masks with me once or twice a week so I can justify it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.