Monday, January 18, 2016

Update

Hi all, it's been a while.  Don't worry, I'm not leaving you! I am, however, heading back to work in a few short weeks.  Despite my efforts at frugality (and sensible splurges), we simply need my income in its full, complete state.  And that's the most responsible thing to do for finances, really - increase your income if you can!

What does this mean to you?  Well, likely, not that much.  I am going to continue my sub box reviews (I still have a few from December that I'm hoping to get up this week), the occasional haul/product review post (I was actually selected to do some reviews through Chick Advisor!) and some parenting posts sporadically, as usual (look for one in my Colour Blind Kids series soon).  But Frugal Fridays. . . I can't swing a weekly deadline with everything else right now.  So there will be Frugal Fridays posts and they will happen on Fridays - just not every Friday, okay?

That's it.

On to a review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.